The Department of Government and Economics offers a wide variety of degree programs to prepare you for your career.
Our Accellerated Dual Degree (3+2) program allows students who wish to complete both a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and a Master of Public Administration degree to complete both of these degrees in 5 years. We also offer a traditional Master of Public Administration Degree.
For a detailed description of the requirements needed to complete a degree and course descriptions, see the University catalog at http://catalogs.eku.edu.
- Paralegal Science, B.A.
- Paralegal Studies, A.A.S.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Economics, B.A., (General Concentration)
- Economics, B.A., (Applied Economics Concentration)
- Economics, B.A., (International Economics Concentration)
GLOBALIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
- Globalization and International Affairs, B.A.
3+2 ACCELERATED DEGREE PROGRAM
- Political Science, B.A. + Master of Public Administration, M.P.A.